- This event has passed.
Change Management Program Fall 2022 Cohort
September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Applications now open: Change Management Fall 2022 Cohort!
“The only constant in life is change,” said Greek philosopher, Heraclitus. This holds true in the complex work of the Community Impact Sector.
Are you currently leading a project or organization through a moment of change? New technology implementation? A change in structure? New work processes? Or do you want to build your change management capacity for the future?
Impact Organizations of Nova Scotia (IONS) in partnership with PROSCI is pleased to offer a 10-week, virtual Change Management Program. Change management helps people engage, adopt, and embrace a change in their day-to-day work. PROSCI’s approach focuses on the processes and tools that enable people to thrive through change and achieve the best possible outcome.
The Change Management Program will guide you, alongside a cohort of up to 20 change leaders, through five tenets of change management for your change initiative to build awareness and desire for change across your team.
Cohort-based learning allows you to connect and collaborate weekly with a group of sector leaders to learn, practice in real time, and reflect throughout this immersive experience.
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organizational outcomes
- Understand the connection between the technical and people sides of change
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Complete diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model for individual change
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organizational change
- Know how to lead their team through change by embodying the CLARC roles for people managers (communicator, liaison, advocate, resistance manager, coach)
10-weeks, beginning Monday, September 26, 2022, to Monday, December 5, 2022 – with a break on Thanksgiving Monday (October 10th).
Applications are due Wednesday, September 7th at 11:59PM.