- This event has passed.
Upskill for Impact: Promising Practices for Working Virtually
Join us this winter for a Hybrid learning program
By the end of this training, participants will:
- Identify their online learning strengths and areas to improve
- Experience the impact of collaborative and engaging virtual tools and discussion processes
- Explore the 7 promising practices of online meetings
- Distinguish between 7 foundational questions, 7 conversational choreographies, and 7 collaborative tools for online design
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of 5 types of online whiteboards
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of virtual tools for ongoing collaboration and project management
- Identify methods and tools to maximize connection and engagement
- Feel more confident designing, delivering, and collaborating virtually
How it works:
This is a hybrid-based course which will combine some self-directed learning through our online portal along with 3 1-hour live sessions to check-in on what we learned, practice some of the concepts, and expand on the tools shared.
7-weeks, beginning Thursday, February 9, 2023 to Thursday, March 30, 2023
Live Sessions: 1-2pm via Zoom (details to be shared in the course content)
- Thursday, March 2
- Thursday, March 16
- Thursday, March 30
Registration Closes: Extended to Tuesday, February 7th at 11:59PM.
*This program is offered free of charge to participants.
For questions regarding the program or application form, please contact Alexandra Theroux – email: email@example.com