- This event has passed.
Virtual ED Network – South Shore Region
May 27, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Virtual Executive Directors Networks
COVID-19 has reshaped how many organizations conduct business, and the Community Sector Council of Nova Scotia is no exception. Throughout our provincial strategic planning consultations, we consistently heard that support and collaboration we high priorities. And now, more than ever, we are hearing need to connect with other Executive Director’s, so we are moving our Executive Directors (ED) Network meeting online. These spaces are a place for ED’s to come together in a confidential, supportive, and professional environment to:
- Connect with peers
- Advocate for change
- Engage in learning and professional development
- Strengthen our knowledge of existing programs & services
- Reduce professional isolation and duplication
- Identify potential opportunities and partners across the whole scope of the sector
We continue to prioritize the regional approach to the ED Network meetings. The first Virtual ED Network meetings will be co-facilitated by staff from CSCNS, and our engagement strategist, Judith Richardson, who helped us draft our new strategic plan. In these meetings we will check in with each other, work to foster collaboration through deep conversation, share our “asks” and “gives” with each other.
Space is limited so please pre-register. A link to the virtual meeting space will be emailed to you a day in advance.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to the staff member for your region:
- Valley and Central – Dana Perry
- Highlands – Phil Girvan
- Northern – Brandi MacCuish
- South Shore – Alexandra Theroux
- Cape Breton – Nicole Cammaert