Relentlessly pursuing a future where everyone belongs
We’re currently looking for a candidate for the role of Coordinator, Technology and Information Systems. You will play a central role administering and enhancing CFCs core information systems and other integral technologies.
You will collaborate with teams across the organization and work closely with the Manager of Data and Systems to help the team do their best work through the optimal use of best-in-class technologies.
CFC is committed to relentlessly pursuing a future where everyone belongs — that starts with our team. We can grow, learn and better serve our communities with a diversity of perspectives and lived experiences. We welcome the unique contributions people can bring in terms of their geographic location in Canada, education, culture, ethnicity, Indigenous status, race, languages spoken, gender identity and expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
– Status: This is a full-time contract position for 18 months contingent on funding within a highly dynamic and motivated environment.
– Location: Anywhere in Canada but must be able to participate occasionally in virtual meetings as early as 9 AM Eastern time. Must be able to work from home. Small budget to support office set up and monthly costs such as internet available. Some travel may be required for specific activities.
– Total Compensation Package: between $45,000 – $60,000 per year, depending on experience and project funding.
Who are we looking for?
You love working with people and technology. CFC is a distributed team and uses various online platforms to enable our work including grant management systems and other form building tools, CRM and project management software.
You are highly procedural, love attention to detail and enjoy making regular and ad-hoc updates or adjustments to workflows based on user-feedback. Additionally, you have excellent communication and collaboration skills to help individuals and teams that helps inform the updates and explain how this impacts individual and team workloads and priorities.
You understand and apply an anti-oppression, anti-racist, and feminist lens to your work. You uphold the values of CFC and help advance our commitments.
What does the role involve?
Systems administration and data integrity (45%):
– You will build, customize and maintain system workflows (Grant and form building applications, CRM, newsletter lists, etc) and system automations, notifications and integrations. This includes identifying workflow or data bottlenecks or gaps and assisting in redesigning processes and workflows to enable teams to work more effortlessly. You will help maintain data integrity through regular data cleansing and deduplication across multiple systems.
Support process redesign and maintaining documentation (30%):
– You will work alongside the Manager of Data and Systems to streamline and enhance collaborative, digital-first ways of working via the various digital tools and available data at CFC. As new ways of working are established, you will also help maintain how-to manuals, resources and policies and procedures that span core operations and external programming.
Support and ad-hoc requests (15%):
– You will be the point person for CFC staff members that have technology and data requests. With a keen eye and interest for troubleshooting a range of tech requests, you help bring digital joy to the team. This can include, but is not limited to, supporting team members to maximize their use of the CRM (e.g. clean contact lists, report building, dashboards, etc), assist with forms or survey design, and help maximize use of Google Workspace.
Meeting participation (10%):
– You will prepare for and participate in regularly scheduled program team meetings. In these meetings, identify where technology and information systems need to be configured and/or customized, as needed. Based on these meetings, prepare pertinent updates to the project team on the status of the technology configuration, integrations and automations.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Experience in administering philanthropic technologies such as contact management, foundation/grants management, bilingual form/survey technologies, custom e-newsletter lists/segments,
– Ability to manipulate data through spreadsheets, including formulas such as logic functions, pivot tables, vlookup, query formulas, etc.
– Knowledge of waterfall and/or agile project management techniques that support software configuration
– Demonstrated ability to work with cloud-based solutions such as Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Sheets, Slides, Docs and Google Drive) and project management tools (CFC uses Zoho One, which includes Zoho Projects, CRM and other workflow tools)
– A fast learner with an entrepreneurial mindset
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English
– Experience in the charitable, not for profit or foundation-sector
– Lived experiences or knowledge that contribute to CFC’s purpose, creativity and perspectives
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to this form. Please make your cover letter out to Allan Enriquez, Manager Data and Systems. In your cover letter, please explain why you are a good fit for this role.
The deadline for applications is June 20th, 2022 although applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis so please apply early.
To apply for this job please visit communityfoundations.ca.