Website ionscanada Impact Organizations of Nova Scotia
Improving Lives by Empowering Community
The Learning and Engagement Manager reports to the Director, Learning and Sector Development while working closely with the Learning Content Developer and the Reconciliation in Action Advisor, as part of the IONS Learning and Sector Development team.
Based on a comprehensive sector engagement process, we developed our Learning Framework to guide our approach to offering skill building opportunities to the sector with three main knowledge themes: Sustainable Operations, Healthy Workplaces, and Systems Change and Innovation. The Learning and Engagement Manager understands that the sector requires new skills, mindsets, and ways of being to help us navigate the
complex issues that we are facing, at the individual, organizational, and societal level. The Learning and Engagement Manager will:
• Design, plan, execute and follow up of high-quality learning and engagement programs and initiatives ranging from webinars, communities and networks of practice, cohort trainings etc.
and through varying modes of delivery (in-person, online, blended) while ensuring:
• Value and culture alignment with IONS Strategic Plan and Learning Framework
• Consistency with the expectations of funders and needs of clients and to serve
• Engage and work with subject matter experts to create compelling learning content.
• Work collaboratively with the team to develop a sector engagement and learning plan for IONS.
• Provide logistical support and project management for activities and events for the Learning and Sector Development team.
Full description in the link provided.
Salary range: $55,000 – $65,000
To apply for this job please visit ions.ca.