- This event has passed.
ED Networking Meeting – Digby, June 13th 2019
June 13, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
ED Network provides the most senior staff leader in the organization with the opportunities to:
- Connect with peers
- Advocate for change
- Engage in learning & professional development
- Strengthen our knowledge of existing programs & services
- Reduce professional isolation & duplication
- Identify potential opportunities & partners across the whole scope of the sector
To expand the range of services provided to the ED Network, we will offer:
- Learning & professional development opportunities delivered by subject matter experts in a workshop format
- Quarterly meetings to address sector-wide issues
- More frequent – but less formal – meet & mingle gatherings
Call for Executive Directors Network Advisory Members:
The ED Network is looking for Advisory Members. The Advisory Team is in place to support the vision of the ED Network and to share advice on the direction, delivery and content of the network activities. The team meets 3-4 times per year and each member commits to coordinating at least one ED Network event per year.
Please connect if you are keen to learn more and/or to sign up as one of the ED Network Advisory Team Members or as a member of the ED Network.