- This event has passed.
ED Connections: Re-imagining Productivity
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
You’re invited to the Connections Peer-to-Peer Networking with EDs
Join us virtually February 23rd, 9:00AM-10:30AM
Learning Stream: Healthy Workplaces
Holding spaces for collaboration and connection are core to our work at CSCNS. We’re hosting ED Connections (formerly called ED Networks) to help facilitate relationship development and peer-to-peer learning for senior leaders across the Community Impact Sector. This will be a space hosted for and by Executive Directors (or equivalents), to share what’s top of mind and have an opportunity for learning and personal reflection.
As the leader with a multitude of goals and targets to meet, the hierarchy of priorities often bumps performance to the top while everything else becomes an after-thought. As a result, many of us are experiencing high levels of burn out, work-related mental health challenges, and less energy for our other life commitments – ultimately making it harder to be impactful. Led by Annika Voltan, ED of CSCNS and Saralyn Hodgkins, Executive Coach of Holon Leadership, this session explores evidence-based findings and their modeled experience that paints a different picture of productivity, how we define it, and how we can achieve it. This content will lead to a discussion about challenges, as well as strategies that can benefit our organizational workplace culture and team wellbeing.
Annika and Saralyn co-authored a three-part article series titled “A Call to Reimagine Productivity” that can provide a point of reference and reflection for this session. You can find their articles at the links below:
- Part One: A Call to Reimagine Productivity
- Part Two: Beginning with Ourselves
- Part Three: The Inner Work of Teams
- Learn and explore different values around productivity and balance.
- Evaluate what is aiding productivity and balance in your organization and what is prohibiting it.
- Create an ethical space for collective learning and sharing of information, ideas and strategies.
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm and isolation by providing space for deepening of connections and trust.
Who should attend this session?
This space is reserved for Executive Directors only (or the most senior person in the organization with alternate title such as General Manager, CEO etc.).